Released November, 2009
The Pros:Supports a wide range of CPUs, including the 6-core Phenom II. Easy BIOS updates - includes proprietary software from MSi. Supports full speed PCI-E 2.0 - not limited to the 1.0 spec.
The Cons:Lacks USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps support. Manufacturer warranty - only 1 year. Includes only 1 vertical SATA port - the rest are horizontal.
The MSi 760GM-E51 is a hybrid crossfire motherboard that supports a 64bit AMD Phenom II CPU. The hybrid crossfire nature supports onboard VGA with PCI-E graphic card combination. Becuase of the limitations in the chipset, it does not support Windows 98 or ME editions.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It doubles the graphic performance to reach ATI Crossfire function easily. It comes equipped with HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 2.6GHz. This motherboard features the AMD 760G and SB710 chipsets. It comes with the M-Flash function, so that if the BIOS crashes, it can still boot from the USB drive. There is a universal charger utility for the Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone. There is an Unlock CPU Core, which allows users to quickly unlock hidden CPU core.
- hybrid crossfire motherboard
- 64bit AMD Phenom II CPU
- does NOT support Windows 98 or ME
- hybrid crossfire supports onboard VGA with PCI-E graphic card combination
- doubles the graphic performance
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 2.6GHz
- AMD 760G and SB710 chipsets
- M-Flash function
- universal charger utility for Apple iPad, iPod, and iPhone
- Unlock CPU core
- Live Update 4
- ports for: keyboard, mouse, LAN, 6in1 audio jack, 6 USB 2.0 ports, eSATA port, DVI-D port, graphic card port, HDMI port
- 8 mounting holes
User Reviews (2)
supports a wide range of CPUs, including the 6-core Phenom II
easy BIOS updates - includes proprietary software from MSi
supports full speed PCI-E 2.0 - not limited to the 1.0 spec
good for HTPC builds - supports HDMI output
good overclocking support - easy to make adjustments
lacks USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps support
manufacturer warranty - only 1 year
includes only 1 vertical SATA port - the rest are horizontal
You may also like...