LANParty UT X48-T2R
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Supports up to 8GB dual-channel DDR2 1066MHz. Bernstein Audio Module. Two gigabit LAN ports.
The Cons:No onboard video. Hard to find.
The LANParty UT X48-T2R by DFI is an ATX motherboard with an Intel LGA 775 socket to be used with Intel Core 2 Quad and Intel Core 2 Duo processors. It is DFI's top-of-the-line motherboard. It supports up to 8GB of DDR2 1066/1800/2000MHz memory divided over four 240-pin DIMM slots.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has two PCI Express x16 slots, and one PCIE 2 and 4 slot, in addition to three regular PCI slots. It also features two gigabit LAN ports. It also features many different audio in/out ports. It also features DFI's FlameFreezer Heat Sink System. This is the exact same motherboard as the LANParty UT X48-T3RS, however the T3RS uses DDR3 RAM, whereis this uses DDR2 RAM.
- Intel X48 Chipset
- LGA 775 Socket fore Core 2 Duo/Quad
- Supports 1600/1333/1066/800 FSB
- 4 DDR2 1600MHz DIMM Slots (Max 8GB)
- 3 PCI Slots
- 2 PCI Express x16 Slots
- 1 PCIe 4 Slot
- 1 PCIe 2 Slot
- Bernstein Audio Module
- Realtek ALC885 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC Center/subwoofer, rear R/L and side R/L jacks
- Line-in, line-out (front R/L) and mic-in jacks
- 2 coaxial RCA S/PDIF-in/out jacks
- 1 optical S/PDIF connector
- 1 CD-in connector
- 1 front audio connector
- Two SATA controllers, (6 SATA Connectors and 2 SATA Connecters + 2 Channel IDE Connector)
- RAID Support
- FlameFreezer Upright Heatsink
User Reviews (2)
Supports up to 8GB dual-channel DDR2 1066MHz
FlameFreezer Heat Sink system
You may also like...