LANParty LT X48-T3RS
Released January, 2008
The Pros:High performance motherboard with up to 8GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM. 2 LAN Ports. RAID 0/1/0+1/5 Support.
The Cons:Odd LAN speed. No onboard video. Hard to find.
The LanParty LT X48-T3RS is an ATX high-performance Intel X48 chipset motherboard. It has an LGA 775 socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad processors. It uses 1066MHz DDR3 memory, with a maximum of 8GB RAM over four DIMM slots.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has various PCIe x16,x1,and x4 slots, as well as 3 PCI Slots. It also has a Bernstein audio module. It is the same as the LANParty LT X48-T2R motherboard, except uses DDR3 RAM instead of DDR2 RAM.
- LGA 775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad Processors
- Supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports 1600/1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600MHz (4 Slots, Up to 8GB)
- 2 PCIe x16 Slots
- 1 PCIe x1 Slot
- 1 PCIe x4 Slot
- 3 PCI Slots
- Bernstein audio module
- Realtek ALC885 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Center/subwoofer, rear R/L and side R/L jacks
- Line-in, line-out (front R/L) and mic-in jacks
- 2 coaxial RCA S/PDIF-in/out jacks
- 1 optical S/PDIF connector
- 1 CD-in connector
- 1 front audio connector
- 1 6-port SATA Controller w/ RAID 0/1/0+1/5 and 1 2-port SATA + 2-channel UltraDMA IDE Controller w/ RAID 0/1
- 6 USB 2.0 Ports
- Two 100/200/400Mbps Ethernet Ports
User Reviews (1)
High performance motherboard with up to 8GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM
Up to 8 SATA devices and 2 IDE devices
DDR3 is more expensive than DDR2
You may also like...