LANParty LT X48-T2R
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Two SATA controllers for up to 8 SATA devices, as well as 2 IDE devices. DDR2 1066MHz (Up to 8GB). RAID 0/1/0+1/5.
The Cons:Ethernet ports have odd speeds (100/200/400Mbps). Expensive. No onboard video.
The LANParty LT x48-T2R is an ATX high-performance motherboard with an Intel X48 chipset. It has the LGA 775 chipset and is made for use with INtel Core 2 Duo/Quad processors with a FSB of up to 1600MHz.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It uses DDR2 RAM (up to 1066MHz) and can have up to 8GB of system memory. It has 2 PCIe x16 Slots, 1 slot for PCIe x2 and 1 slot for PCIe x1. It also has a Bernstein audio module with a multitude of audio I/O ports. It is the same as the LANParty LT X48-T3RS motherboard, however the T3RS uses DDR3 RAM instead of DDR2.
- LGA 775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad
- Hyper-threading Support
- 1600/1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- 4 DDR2 1066MHz DIMM Slots (Up to 8GB RAM)
- 2 PCIe x16 Slots
- 1 PCIe x1 and 1 PCIe x2 Slot
- 3 PCI Slots
- Bernstein audio module
- Realtek ALC885 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Center/subwoofer, rear R/L and side R/L jacks
- Line-in, line-out (front R/L) and mic-in jacks
- 2 coaxial RCA S/PDIF-in/out jacks
- 1 optical S/PDIF connector
- 1 CD-in connector
- 1 front audio connector
- 6 USB 2.0 Ports
- 2 1100/200/400Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1 6-port SATA Controller w/ RAID 0/1/0+1/5 and 1 2-port SATA + 2-channel UltraDMA IDE Controller w/ RAID 0/1
User Reviews (3)
Two SATA controllers for up to 8 SATA devices, as well as 2 IDE devices
Ethernet ports have odd speeds (100/200/400Mbps)
You may also like...