LANParty DK X48-T2RSB
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Dual-channel 1066MHz DDR2 - Up to 8GB. Supports Intel Quad-Core Processors. Large number of PCI/PCIe Slots.
The Cons:Hard to find. No onboard video.
The LANParty DK X48-T2RSB is a high performance ATX Intel x48 chipset motherboard made by DFI. It has an LGA 775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad processors, and supports hyper-threading as well as up to a 1600MHz Front-side bus speed.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a multitude of PCI and PCIe (x16 and x4) slots, as well as 4 DDR2 1066MHz DIMM slotts. It supports a max of 8GB RAM. It has wake-on-LAN and gigabit ethernet.
- LGA 775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad
- Intel Hyper-Threading Supports
- 1600/1333/1066/800MHz FSB
- 4x DDR2 1066MHz DIMM Slots (up to 8GB RAM)
- 2 PCIe x16 (Gen 2) Slots
- 1 PCIe x4 Slot
- 3 PCI Slots
- Realtek ALC885 High Definition audio CODEC
- 8-channel audio output
- Optical S/PDIF-out and coaxial RCA S/PDIF-out
- 10/100/1000 LAN Port
- Up to 2 UltraDMA IDE Devices
- 2+6 SATA devices
- RAID 0/1/0+1/5
- PS/2 Ports
- 6 USB 2.0 Ports
- ATX Form Factor
User Reviews (2)
Dual-channel 1066MHz DDR2 - Up to 8GB
Supports Intel Quad-Core Processors
Large number of PCI/PCIe Slots
8 SATA Ports with RAID functionality
You may also like...