Released January, 2008
The Pros:Gigabit LAN. Up to 8GB
Dual-channel 2000MHz DDR3 RAM. 12 USB Ports.
The Cons:Only 2 SATA Connectors. Expensive. No onboard video.
The Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6 is an ATX high-performance motherboard based on the Intel X48 Chipset. The GA-X48-DQ6 is energy efficient. It supports Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad/Extreme and Intel Pentium and Celeron processors with a maximum FSB speed of 1600MHz.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It uses DDR3 RAM, with a maximum speed of dual-channel 2000MHz and a maximum size of 8GB over 4 DIMM slots. It has an IDE connector that supports a maximum of two IDE devices, and a two SATA connectors with RAID 0/1/JBOD.
- LGA 775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad/Extreme and Intel Pentium and Celeron Processors
- 4 Dual-Channel 2000MHz DDR3 DIMM Slots (Max 8GB RAM)
- 8 Channel (7.1 Audio) w/ S/PIDF In/Out
- Integrated Gigabit LAN
- 2 PCIe x16 (2.0) Slots
- 3 PCIe x1 Slot
- 2 PCI Slots
- 1 IDE Connector w/ Max of 2 IDE Devices
- 2 SATA Connectors w/ RAID 0/1/JBOD
- 12 USB Connectors
- ATX Form Factor
User Reviews (1)
Up to 8GB
Dual-channel 2000MHz DDR3 RAM
You may also like...