Released January, 2008
The Pros:Gigabit LAN. 6 SATA Connectors with RAID 0/1/5/10. 12 USB 2.0 Slots.
The Cons:Only 1200MHz DDR2 RAM. No onboard video.
The Gigabyte GA-X48-DS4 is an energy-efficient ATX motherboard that uses the Intel X48 Chipset. It has a CPU power module with Ferrite Core Chokes, Lower RDS (on) MOSFETs and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The integrated Realtek ALC889A Audio Codec with DTS Connect enables Full Rate Lossless Audio and support for both Blu-ray and HD DVD. It uses DDR2 RAM with a max speed of dual-channel 1200MHz with a maximum size of 8GB over 4 DIMM slots. It also has integrated gigabit LAN. It has no onboard video.
- LGA 775 Socket for Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad/Extreme and Intel Pentium and Celeron Processors
- ATX Form Factor
- 4 DDR2 Dual-channel 1200MHz DIMM Slots (Max 8GB RAM)
- 7.1 Channel Audio w/ S/PIDF In/Out
- 2 PCIe x16 (2.0) Slots
- 3 PCIe x1 Slots
- 2 PCI Slots
- Gigabit LAN
- 12 USB 2.0 Ports
- 6 SATA Connectors w/ RAID 0/1/5/10
- IDE Connector with a max of 2 IDE Devices
- Energy Efficient
User Reviews (4)
6 SATA Connectors with RAID 0/1/5/10
2 PCI-e x16 slots - supports crossfire
You may also like...