Released January, 2008
The Pros:Jumperless BIOS setup makes system rebuilds much quicker. Recognizes most major brand components, wide compatibility. Solid performance, doesn't crash or cause conflicts.
The Cons:Double-width video cards are a tight squeeze. Phone support often isn't aware of the latest updates. Difficult to find where the latest drivers and utilities are on the website.
The Asus P5N-D motherboard combines performance and energy efficiency. Using Intel Core 2 quad/core, it is compatible with Intel 05B/05A/06 processors. Support is also available for the Intel 45nm CPU.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Asus energy processing unit, ASUS A1 Nap and Asus EPU technology work together to provide increased energy efficiency without affecting performance. The Asus EZ D24 options include quick connector, Q-Shield card and the Asus crash free BIOS2. Also included is the ASUS Precision Tweaker 2, ASUS Q-Sheild and support for the PCle 2.0 dual and 16 SLI.
- Memory - 4 x DIMM to a maximum 8 GB
- Expansion slots - 2 x PCle 2.0 x16, single VGA mode
- Scalable Linkg Interface = Support for 2 NVIDIA SLI-Ready graphic card
- 8 USB 2.0 ports, 4 mid-board and 4 at back panel
- ASUS Power Saving Solution, including the ASUS EPU, AI Nap and AI Gear 3
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution - ASUS Fanless design, Q-Fan 2 and Optional Fan for water-cooling
- ASUS Q-Connector
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS O.C. Profile
- ASUS AI Direct Link
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2
- AUS EZ Flash 2
- Comes with Multi-Language BIOS and the ASUS MyLogo 2
User Reviews (3)
jumperless BIOS setup makes system rebuilds much quicker
recognizes most major brand components, wide compatibility
solid performance, doesn't crash or cause conflicts
thorough written setup instructions included
double-width video cards are a tight squeeze
phone support often isn't aware of the latest updates
difficult to find where the latest drivers and utilities are on the website
You may also like...