Asus P5G41C-M LX
Released April, 2010
The Pros:Can or not. Plezzz. Cant motherboard this support pros pentium 4 3.20ghz.
The Cons:1cant motherboard this support pros pentium 4 3.20ghz.
The Asus P5G41C-M LX is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard similar to the Asus P5G41C-M. The main difference between the P5G41C-M LX and P5G41C-M is that the P5G41C-M LX lacks the P5G41C-M's HDMI support.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Otherwise, the two motherboards are the same as both sport an LGA775 CPU socket and support for up to 8GB of either DDR2 or DDR3 RAM.
The P5G41C-M LX's integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics processor, though lacking HDMI, still offers support for DirectX 10 and features a maximum RGB resolution of 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz). Its LGA 775 CPU socket allows the P5G41C-M LX to handle Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core and Celeron processors. Additionally, the P5G41C-M LX features 4 DIMM slots, two of which support up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM (1066[O.C.], 800 and 667MHz) while the other two offer support for up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM (1333[O.C.], 1066 and 800 MHz).
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of either dual-channel DDR2 RAM @ 1066(O.C.), 800 and 667MHz or DDR3 RAM @ 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Intel GMA X4500 integrated graphics
- RGB out with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz)
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- 1708S 8-Channel AUDIO CODEC
- LAN: PCIe Gb LAN
User Reviews (2)
cant motherboard this support pros pentium 4 3.20ghz
1cant motherboard this support pros pentium 4 3.20ghz
You may also like...