ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional
Released January, 2011
The ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional is a motherboard for high powered PC builds that are meant for hardcore gamers or graphics professionals. CPU support is for the Intel K-Series unlocked CPUs, and dual channel DDR3 memory overlocked to 2133MHz is supported.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Linking multiple graphics cards together is supported for both ATI and NVIDIA processors, with support for ATI Quad CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad SLI. Dual PCI-E GLAN is built in with Teaming function for LAN play. In addition to the 6 USB 3.0 ports and 2 FireWire ports, a Fatal1ty Mouse Port is made available for best possible reaction times. A Combo Cooler Option is available in the firmware to enable multiple cooling systems at the same time. The motherboard uses premium gold capacitors, built for a 2.5 times longer lifespan than typical capacitors.
- Premium Gold Capacitors (2.5 x longer life time)
- Digi Power, Advanced V16 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports Intel K-Series unlocked CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2133(OC)
- Supports ATI Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX and CrossFireX
- Supports NVIDIA Quad SLI and SLI
- Dual PCIE GLAN with Teaming function
- 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port, 2 x Front USB 3.0 ports, 4 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 6 x SATA3 connectors, 1 x eSATA3 connector, 2 x IEEE 1394 ports
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Supports Fatal1ty F-Stream, XFast USB, UEFI, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, Good Night LED, APP Charger, SmartView
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), THX TruStudio PRO and Premium Blu-ray audio support
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...