Released October, 2010
The ASRock ALiveN570SLI-eSATA2 is a motherboard designed with direct multimedia support for Windows XP and Vista. An HDMI-SPDIF header enables 7.1 audio to be routed along with video through a standard HDMI cable, and support for Windows XP Media Center is also built in.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Dual PCI-E x16 slots make it possible to use NVIDIA SLI for powerful graphics processing, and the ASRock AM2 Boost system is designed to boost memory performance up to 12.5%. DDR2 memory is supported, and up to 16GB of memory can be used in the 4 DIMM slots. In addition to the 6 SATAII connectors, an eSATAII connector is available and multiple RAID configurations are supported. Gigabit LAN support is also included.
- Support for Socket AM2+/AM2 processors: AMD Phenom FX, Phenom, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, Athlon X2 Dual-Core, Athlon 64, Sempron processor
- NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Chipset
- AMD LIVE! Ready
- Supports Dual Channel DDR2 1066/800/667/533
- 4 x DIMM slots, non-ECC, un-buffered memory, Max capacity up to 16GB
- ASRock AM2 Boost
- Supports NVIDIA SLI
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots
- 6 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD support
- "Hot Plug" support
- 1 x eSATAII 3.0 Gb/s connector and "Hot Plug" function.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 2 x IEEE 1394 ports (one port on back panel, one header on board)
- 1 x WiFi/E header
- 4 x USB ports
- HDMI_SPDIF header
- 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
- Windows Vista Premium 2008 Logo Ready
- Supports Windows XP Media Center Edition
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...